About the Association of Serviced Apartments the Netherlands
The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers the Netherlands (ASAPNL) is for the benefit of its members, corporate clients, business travelers and other guests. The ASAPNL was first conceived in 2010 and formally founded in February 2012. ASAPNL represents providers of serviced apartments and strives to become the catalyst for a profesionally run industry.
The main aims of the association are
* To establish a set of standards for serviced apartments and their operators in the Netherlands
* To monitor and audit the performance of its members
* To promote corporate housing and serviced apartments to both corporate buyers of accomodation, agents and directly to (potential) guests
* To establish , promote, and maintain a decent code of conduct for all providers of serviced accomodation
* To attract membership amongst all serviced apartment providers
* To establish a workable regulation with all authorities concerned
* To raise awareness of serviced apartments, as the preferred choice of the business traveller for stays in the Netherlands.
* To promote and encourage travellers and travel buyers to work with our member companies for their own security, in the knowledge that our members are committed to assessable quality.